Monday 16 June 2008

Naughty blogger

I cannot believe it's so long since i last posted, i am so naughty and very sorry indeed. Things have been very hectic here and i don't know where the time goes, if you do please let me know :)
I have been looking (when i've had time) at alot of other blogs recently and there are some fantastic ones out there, so i have decided i need to be more organised and i also need a routine to help me post more. The other blogs i have been looking at have given me a lot to think about, some people post once a week on the same day, or post when they have a photo to share, others have competitions or giveaways. So i am going to have a think about this and will let you know soon what i decide (well i've got to do something) I also get a little bit downhearted when i see so many wonderful blogs out there, i think mine will never be that good and then don't bother with a post at all. So i will be in touch soon. Take care.

2 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Hello!

I am so glad you visited my blog! I am so excited when new visitors drop in to say hello! :o) Please don't apologize for what you think is lack of posting. Blogging is just as individual as you are, that is a lesson I had to learn early on in order to be a happy blogger. Be easy on yourself. I am looking forward to to visiting Yarn For The Mouse again, and by the way that is such a cute name! :o) How did you come up with it! I am looking forward to hearing from you again, and drop me an e-mail from time to time... Have a lovely rest of the week!

Smiles...

Beverly

Cinders said...

Dont worry about how your blog looks. Blogging should be enjoyable for you. I agree, some people do have amazing blogs or knit amazing things. I blgo roughly once a week but the blog is primarily for me to write about my kniting, etsy shop and my illness. I hope people will read it, but if they dont...